Welcome to the Ponderosa Hills Civic Association Website
Classic Car, Game Night, and Food Trucks – Sept 20
Food Trucks this Tuesday. Sept 20 5:00-7:30p at the open space at Piney Creek and Forest Canyon. Bring your chairs and lawn games and let the kids have fun!
We want to invite any PH resident with a classic car over to the open space on August 16 during the food truck event from 5-7:30 pm. We look forward to seeing all of the awesome vehicles from around the neighborhood!
We will also have yard games to play. Feel free to bring your own yard games as well and enjoy a wonderful August evening.
The food truck for Sept 20 is Cindy’s Foodlishus (https://foodlishus.com/food-truck/)
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Food Trucks are subject to change. Please check the website for any updates on food trucks.
Dumpster Day 2022 – Sept 24, 2022 – 8am-10am
Dumpster day will be held on Sept 24, 2022 from 8:00am – 10:00am (or until the Dumpsters are full). We will have dumpsters for acceptable items (see below for prohibited items), slash chipping, and metal recycling.
- REMINDER: Members benefit from one free load (approx. 2.5 cubic yards or a full-sized pickup bed full) in the dumpster, with additional similar sized loads at $50.
- Once the available dumpsters are full no more loads will be accepted
- Prohibited items are: electronics, tires/auto parts/oil/gas, wet paint, medical waste, anything with Freon or gas/refrigerators/ freezers, fluorescent light bulbs, hazardous Waste, batteries, propane tanks, microwaves, dirt, rock, brick, cement etc.
- Please ensure that whatever you bring you can unload
- Volunteers will be supporting check-in and providing directions
We are in need of volunteers to assist on Dumpster Day. If you are available to assist on the morning of September 24 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHCA Annual Meeting – Oct 8 – 1pm – Open Space
The PHCA annual meeting will take place on Oct 8th at 1pm in the open space.
We will have a PH based food truck serving lunch right before the meeting! Come join us for lunch, support a local PH business, and enjoy some great food from the Celtic Chicken (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063563364903) starting at 11am.
Agenda / Speakers
– Commissioner Laydon
– Dan Roberts – DC Roads – To discuss road paving in PH
– Maverix Fiber
– 2022 PHCA Review
– Election of 2023 PH Board
If you are interested in volunteering for the board let us know we will have lots of great activities to organize and drive next year!
Douglas County News
For the most up-to-date Douglas County News you can visit the site:
For the most up-to-date Firewise information visit: