Welcome to the Ponderosa Hills Civic Association Website
Dumpster Day – Sept 11 8:30-am – 11:30am – Open Space
Dumpster day will be held on Sept 11, 2021, from 8:30am – 11:30am (or until the Dumpsters are full).
- Members benefit from one free load (approx. 2.5 cubic yards or a full-sized pickup bed full) in the dumpster, with additional similar-sized loads at $50.
- Once the available dumpsters are full no more loads will be accepted
- Please ensure that whatever you bring you can unload
- Volunteers will still be supporting check-in and providing directions.
- Tires/auto parts/oil/gas
- Wet paint
- Medical waste
- Anything with Freon or Gas/refrigerators/ freezers
- Florescent light bulbs
- Hazardous Waste
- Propane tanks
- Dirt, rock, brick, cement etc.
FOOD TRUCKS FOR Sept 21 – 5-7:30pm – Open Space
Due to the internet connectivity issues in the open space, the food trucks will only be accepting walk-up orders with credit card payments. Please continue to abide by all Federal and State regulations (social distancing, group sizing, face coverings, etc).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Food Trucks are subject to change. Please check the website for any updates on food trucks.
Douglas County News
For the most up-to-date Douglas County News you can visit the site:
For the most up-to-date Firewise information visit: