It’s Dues Time Again
Another year has begun and we are looking forward to continuing to preserve and enhance our unique community. Voluntary annual civic association dues are now due for 2015.
For 2015, your annual membership of $30 will provide you with:
- - Regular email blasts with timely information (e.g. lost and found notices, zoning changes, road construction standards, oil updates, public meetings, etc.)
- - Periodic newsletters with items of interest (e.g. road activities, fire preven-tion, nearby development status, water and plant life information, etc.)
- - Revamped and refreshed PHCA WEB site as an information service of his-tory and services.
- - Open forum at the annual meetings (April & Sept for 2014) plus opportuni-ties to attend open portions of the board meetings as a guest to discuss your areas of concern.
- - Dumpster, Recycling, and Donation day! Members benefit from one free load in the dumpster, with additional loads at $20 each.
- - Participation in the annual Ponderosa Hills Pancake Breakfast attended by South Metro Fire and Douglas County Sheriff staff.
- - Other activities during the year that raise a sense of community.
We have made some major changes to this web site to make it more organized and user friendly. Please look around and let us know if there is other information you’d like to see posted here.