Ponderosa Hills Annual Meeting
The annual meeting and election of new board members will be September 19. The location is the 2nd floor meeting room in the Old Schoolhouse on Main St. The meeting will begin at 6:45 and conclude by 8:30
There are several openings on the Board. We encourage you to join the Board. Below is a partial list of services that the Civic Association provides:
• Douglas County contact for proposed changes to County regulations including zoning regulations.
• Douglas County contact for workshops, seedling, recycling efforts.
• Douglas County contact for building permits within the neighborhood.
• Douglas County contact for road and maintenance changes.
• South Metro Fire contact for training exercises, workshops, alerts, restrictions.
• Fire Wise Neighborhood Certification and program renewal for insurance discounts.
• Neighborhood communication and social events such as: Picnic, Mailbox contest, robberies, unusual activities or people.
• Dumpster Day and other fire prevention, or trail clearing events.
• Water adjudication and administration of water rights under our neighborhood.
Openings for Officers, members, and even non-voting committee chairs need filling. The Ponderosa Hills Civic Association is an all voluntary non-profit organization. The typical service period is two years and the Board meets each month for two hours. You must be a member of the PHCA in good standing to join the board and only one owner of a property can be a voting member.
The meeting agenda is being firmed up but likely topics are:
• Election of Board
• Discussion of Signage for the Development
• Presentation of the CALF program
• Discussion of traffic issues at entrances and on the roads through the neighborhood
• Presentation on noxious weed removal.
Let us know if there are other topics of interest we should address. Hope to see you there!
- August 2018 eBlast
- July 2018 eBlast
- June 2018 eBlast
- May 2018 First eBlast
- May 2018 Second eBlast
- April 2018 eBlast
- March 2018 eBlast
- June 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- December, 2014
- November, 2014
- October, 2014